Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Osh Stencils solder stencil

It takes much less time to make a solder stencil than it does to fabricate a PCB. As proof (as if proof was needed), here's the solder stencil I ordered from Osh Stencils late Sunday evening:



Per my request it was shipped the cheapest way, which was US First Class mail. I'm a bit surprised to see it arrive quite this quickly; I was expecting it tomorrow or Friday.


What about my PCB? I placed my order with Osh Park late Sunday. I received an email acknowledging my order Monday morning. Another Monday afternoon said it had been sent out for fabrication and they estimate they'll receive the boards from the fab at the end of next week. I seem to recall reading that it then takes a day for them to separate all the boards in the batch and post them to their recipients. I paid a little extra to speed up the shipping, and it'll be interesting to see if it arrives before that weekend or sometime the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment