Thursday, March 10, 2016

A reminder to myself

I got to thinking about the I/O and Timing board last night, and discovered I hadn't started an Eagle project for it. This is a worry, because in September 2012 I did A little re-partitioning which involved moving the ROM/RAM chip select logic and drivers off the ALU board and onto the I/O and Timing board; a board for which a project does not exist. I don't want to lose this change.

With any luck this change was just moving an entire schematic sheet from one board project to another, but I have suspicions that it involved splitting Sheet 13 of the partitioned master into two separate sheets. Since I no longer remember what did and didn't stay in the ALU project I need to go back to the partitioned master and compare that with the ALU schematics so that chunk of logic doesn't get lost when I create the IOT board project.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sometimes I'm smart enough to do the right thing: when I changed the partitioning it looks like I also changed the repartitioned master schematic. Whew!

    ReplyDelete